Wednesday, July 11, 2018

💞💞💞
Hello again Friends,

Okay, so I've come to the decision  I want to and will post more often. I have so many unpublished drafts that I've written, that it is time to do something about it. You see I've had this blog a really long time and I like what I've written so far and the freedom it gives me to communicate outside of my circle.

So what's the problem?
My issue is that when I started blogging it was just for fun after I opened my businss. You know a place to connect, talk, vent, laugh whatever. Well as work came in and I spent more time sewing, opening boutiques, building websites and other social profiles ...unfortunately I let my blog down. Just being honest I've written word docs, on scrap pieces of paper and Post-it-notes but have never published or released what I was thinking or wanted to communicate.

Why not?
Aside from being strapped for time many days of the week, overly exhausted or just life in general happening. I wasn't able to make it a priority. But throughout the years I've learned that connecting and sharing is highly important and should continue to be a priority. It has been a huge part of my life, so what am I scared of? As I type this I am not afraid of conversing and I have plenty to say and share and I would like to hear your feedback. At the same time I do not want to get burned out from over social media-ing, you know? Been there and don't care for that so I may have to pace myself.

This almost sounds like a love letter to a friend I haven't seen  in a while and I'm explaining why I haven't called or written consistently. There isn't much excuse to use going forward because from today on I will speak, listen, share and laugh with you more.

So where do we go from here?
Well you can get all caught up with the goings on. I did post on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest so I was not completely off the grid. There are pictures and other content posted. I post this today and in a few days  I will be back to post and chit chat some more. So what do you say to that?
I think I will start with some pattern reviews for the projects I've been doing these past couple of weeks. If you didn't know I sew for myself and others so I will add as much as I can. Some clients have non-disclosure agreements and I cannot say or tell what their things are or I can get in trouble and I don't want that.

Thanks for reading I'll talk to you very soon!💚
💞

No comments:

Post a Comment